October 29, 2018
When you’re on the worksite, you know protective gear is necessary—and often required—but you might not realize what’s really at stake: your eyes, lungs and skin, not to mention your body and feet. Protect yourself with the right clothing, safety glasses, hard hats and work boots, so you can focus on the task at hand.
Do you have the personal protective work wear you need? A few products to consider:
Choose from six different kinds of protective clothing and coveralls. Trimaco offers three coveralls backed by Dupont® technology:
- Dupont® Tyvek™ Professional Protective Coveralls: When you need comfortable all-day protection to cover a variety of situations. Made of a durable, low-static and low linting-material, this suit blocks liquids and airborne particles. Perfect for: All-purpose painting, including solvent-based paints. Lead and asbestos abatement and removal.
- Dupont® Tyvek™ Breathable Dual Coveralls offer two different components on each side of the suit. The front is heavy-duty for protection against abrasive materials and paint while the back is breathable to allow for comfort. Perfect for: Utility and maintenance work, boat manufacturing, glass work and remediation; basically, anywhere you only need frontal protection and great for warm environments.
- Yellow Dupont® Tychem™ 2000 Coveralls offer 30-minute protection from more than 40 chemicals. Polyethylene-coated, you’ll get excellent protection in a flexible and lightweight suit. Using these along with masks and gloves prevents cross-contamination of materials in a variety of industries, and the bright yellow color provides high visibility. Perfect for: pulp and paper, food and chemical processing, pharmaceutical industries.
Trimaco offers a range of different shoe cover options designed for workplace safety. A few to consider:
- DuPont Tyvek High Top Boot Guards are designed with dependable DuPont® technology, these boot guards are the ideal addition to any personal protective coverall. These boot guards feature an elastic high top, protecting the bottom of work pants of coveralls, and boots.
- Non-Slip Shoe Covers: Looking for non-slip protection? These shoe covers are for you. Trimaco’s smart grip shoe covers are designed with a grippy sole that won’t budge when walking. The elastic top keeps shoe guards snug and in place. Water and oil resistant protective wear is ideal for protecting shoes and floors from tracking.
- EZFG Shoe Guard:An alternative to the traditional shoe covers, Trimaco’s EZ Floor Guard is an economical option. The protective shoe cover simply places a sheet of adhesive plastic film on the bottom of your shoe or boot to avoid tracking dirt and debris into a home or job site. Just step, pull and tear for quick, easy shoe guards!
Don’t forget to protect your eyes! Explore Trimaco’s ANSI-rated E-Z Clean Goggles for the ultimate eye protection. These safety glasses provide scratch-resistant, impact-resistant and fog-resistant and 99.9% UV protection. What sets these goggles apart from the rest? Water-based paints can be easily wiped off with a damp microfiber towel, keeping your vision crystal clear.
These are just a few of Trimaco’s most asked-about personal protective gear items and garments, but Trimaco’s got you covered with additional options. Check out our entire line of coveralls, paint spray suits and hoods, shoe and boot covers!