Furthermore, if you are residing in a jurisdiction where it is forbidden by law to participate in the activities or services offered by this Site, you may not enter into this agreement or use this Site. By using this Site, you are explicitly stating that you have verified in your own jurisdiction if your use of this Site is allowed.
We make no—and you acknowledge that we make no—representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in all locations. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site, materials, or other items described or offered thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such services, materials, or other item provided.
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or access to the Site to anyone at any time. Trimaco shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services and does not warrant that the Site or the services which make this Site available or electronic communications sent by Trimaco will be available and free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this Site is done at your own discretion and risk. You are and will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Occasionally there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to item descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Site or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Notwithstanding the above, we undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Site or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Site or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Site or on any related website has been modified or updated.
5. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
6. USER GENERATED CONTENT The Site may allow you to submit, communicate, upload, or otherwise make available ideas, suggestions, messages, documents, proposals, photographs, audio, video, and other content (“User Content”), which may be accessible and viewable by other users of the Site and used by Trimaco in providing you the Site and services. You alone are responsible for your User Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your User Content, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy and your right to publish it. You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of your User Content as described herein. You are prohibited from implying that your User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Trimaco.
You may not submit or upload User Content that is defamatory, harassing, threatening, bigoted, hateful, violent, vulgar, lewd, offensive, indecent, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or that harms or can reasonably be expected harm any person or entity (such User Content, “Offensive User Content”), whether or not such material is protected by law. You agree that you will not use the Site (or any features therein) to publish or disseminate or allow any other person to publish, republish, or disseminate, any Offensive User Content, nor use profanity in any posting to any Site.
You may also expose yourself to liability to Trimaco or third parties if, for example, your User Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation. If you comment about an experience with Trimaco or any third party or write defamatory or inflammatory comments through the Site (or repeat, copy, or redistribute the defamatory or inflammatory comments of others), you could also expose yourself to liability.
We may use your User Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying and reformatting it. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable rights to use your User Content for any purpose associated with the operation of the Site and for our internal tracking, reporting, and data analysis purposes, without limit as to time, manner, and frequency of use, without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of permission from or payment to you or any other person or entity. You also irrevocably grant the users of the Site the right to access your User Content in connection with their use of the Site. Finally, You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Trimaco and its users, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to User Content. By “use” we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of User Content.
We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate your User Content from time to time at our sole discretion and without notice to you. By submitting User Content to Trimaco through its suggestion or feedback webpages, via email, or otherwise, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) User Content does not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Trimaco may have something similar to the User Content already under consideration or in development; (c) We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of User Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your User Content.
You understand that User Content and account information may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks, and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. JOB APPLICANTS
If you submit a resume, job application, or related materials or other information to us, we may use that information to evaluate your qualifications and consider or respond to your inquiry or application. Your submission of a resume, job application, or related information does not in any way require us to review that information or consider you for employment. To view career opportunities or to submit a job application, you may be redirected to an online career portal operated by a third party. We encourage you to review any terms and privacy policies posted on that portal (if applicable).
8. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Site’s content is prohibited from being copied, reproduced, downloaded, distributed, modified, republished, uploaded, licensed, adopted, adapted, posted, or transmitted in any way, except as may be otherwise explicitly permitted by us in writing. You agree not to engage in such activities, nor to create any kind of derivative works from or exploit the content of the Site in any way.
You will NOT, and you will NOT allow any third party to:
- Delete, obscure, or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary designations, notices, or markings in or on the Site;
- Translate, merge, adapt, update, modify, reconfigure, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, prepare any derivative works of, discover the underlying ideas behind, or discover the source code of the Site, or combine the Site or any part thereof with any other computer code, programs, materials, or services;
- Copy, reproduce, display, duplicate, sell, publish, disclose, post, license, rent, or distribute the Site or any part thereof;
- Use the Site, including, without limitation, any Site content, in any way that infringes on or violates the rights of any other person or entity, including, without limitation, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and publicity rights;
- Commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Site;
- Work around any of the technical limitations of the Site or use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled in the Site;
- Perform or attempt to perform any actions that would interfere with the proper working of the Site, prevent access to or use of the Site by other users, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Engage in activities that aim to render the Site or associated services inoperable or make their use more difficult;
- Attempt to disable, damage, overburden, impair or gain unauthorized access to the Site or our servers;
- Engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities or retrieve data or other content from the Site (including, without limitation, using spiders, robots, indexing agents, and screen scrapers) for purposes of creating or compiling that content for any purpose;
- Harvest or otherwise collect or store personal information about other users of the Site, including, for example, email addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- Post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful computer code or programming routines;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity other than yourself, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or status, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, create a false identify, or hide your true identity; nor
- Send, post, or transmit any unsolicited messages, chain letters, spam, or junk mail using the Site, or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
9. CODE OF CONDUCT
10. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you know or suspect that any of the materials on the Site have been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send notice to our designated agent identified below. According to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), your notice must comply with the following requirements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owners, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The designated agent for notice of copyright infringement claims may be reached as follows: Contact us
The preceding information is provided exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. All other inquiries, such as questions related to items available for purchase on the Site and requests or concerns regarding improper content, will not receive a response through this process.
While we endeavor to keep downtime to a minimum, we cannot promise that this Site will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free. We reserve the right to interrupt or suspend this Site, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice for any reason and you shall not be entitled to any refunds of fees for interruption of this Site. 12. CURRENCY OF WEBSITE
Trimaco updates the information on this Site periodically. However, Trimaco cannot guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information on this Site. Trimaco may revise, supplement or delete information, services and/or the resources contained in this Site and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification to past, current or prospective visitors. 13. LINKED WEBSITES AND LINKING TO THIS SITE
do not apply to your use of any third party websites, so be sure to review any applicable terms and policies of third party sites.
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Site. Due to the ability to share certain content and materials, computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Site.
Trimaco shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful, or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Site or your downloading of any user materials or other content from this Site. Trimaco recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software. 15. OWNERSHIP AND OUR MATERIALS
This Site is owned and operated by Trimaco in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements.
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this Site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, audio or video files, and images, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Trimaco and its licensors and/or its suppliers. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property rights or goodwill belonging to or of Trimaco or any third party is prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No licenses, express or implied, are granted by Trimaco to you under any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of Trimaco and all such rights are reserved and retained by Trimaco. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This Site, (including its organization and presentation and Trimaco Materials) is the property of Trimaco and its licensors and may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade-names, internet domain names and other similar rights. The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this site (“Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered Trademarks of Trimaco. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting (by implication, estoppel, or otherwise) any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written consent of Trimaco or any third party that owns a Trademark displayed on the Site. Trimaco makes no claim to the Trademarks of others which may be displayed on the Site. 16. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THIS SITE, THE SERVICES TRIMACO PROVIDES, AND THE TRIMACO MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TRIMACO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE TRIMACO MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WHEN THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EXCLUDED IN THEIR ENTIRETY, THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE SHORTEST DURATION PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE-TO-STATE. 17. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE TRIMACO MATERIALS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
2300 Gateway Centre Blvd., Suite 200
Morrisville, NC 27560
Tel: 919.674.3460 20. MISCELLANEOUS
3 days ago
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linked In Share by Email
“@trimaco_inc Super Tuff Tack Back floor protection is a super absorbent reusable floor protection with a sticky ba… t.co/fqdUXg0Mks